CCI traders and its legal affiliate refer to as “company” will only collect personal information (other than sensitive information) that is reasonably necessary and will only collect such information by lawful and fair means within the requirements of the legislation. We will not collect sensitive information about an individual unless the individual consents to the collection of the information and the information is reasonably necessary. Such information can be Full Name, Email, Address, Phonenumber, etc. We will not deal with any unsolicited personal information received and will destroy any such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Given the nature of the services provided by CCI Traders’ website (www.ccitraders.com) and our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act, it is impracticable for our Clients to remain unidentified or use pseudonyms.
General enquiries about our products and services can be handled anonymously if requested, however failure to provide the personal information required by the investor or client application process may mean that we cannot provide the services requested or we may be forced to withdraw our services. We will notify an individual of the following:
- the identity and contact details of CCI Traders and its legal body or affiliates ;
- the fact that we have collected the information and the circumstances of collection;
- if the collection of the personal information is required or authorized by law;
- the purposes for which we collects the personal information; the main consequences for the individual if the personal information is not collected;
- any other entity to which we usually discloses personal information collected;
- We are likely to disclose the personal information to overseas recipients;
- if we are likely to disclose the personal information to overseas recipients—the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the notification or to otherwise make the individual aware of them. We will only use personal information about an individual for the purpose for which it was collected and will not use or disclose the information for another purpose without the individuals consent or unless required by law. In most circumstances your personal information will be used to:
- provide you with or services and assistant
- establish and manage portfolios and trading accounts;
- implement your instructions, process distributions and withdrawal applications;
- keep the individual up to date on other products or services offered by us (CCI Traders);
- monitor and improve the services we provide;
- Comply with regulatory or legal requirements.
CCI Traders may collect personal information about a client from their registration form to establish and support the ongoing administration of their portfolios, subscriptions trading accounts (managed) by us. For legal and practical reasons, we may not be able to process an application or administer our services without certain prescribed information. We may disclose a client’s personal information to external parties who provide services to us (but not limited to):
- organizations that assist us with fund registry, archival, research, mail and delivery, auditing, recruitment, payroll, superannuation, insurance, management consulting, financial and legal advisory, banking, security and technology services in their capacity as service providers to CCI Traders
- where relevant, to prospective employers and recruitment agencies who request verbal or written references in relation to current or former personnel;
- in relation to a client, the custodian, investment advisers, brokers and asset consultants;
- other third parties where required or authorized by law, which may include emergency situations and assisting government agencies.
Otherwise, we will not disclose your personal information to any other external party unless required by law.
Irrespective of whether personal information is stored electronically or in hard copy form, Drashta Capital will take all reasonable steps to protect the information from misuse, interference and loss; and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this include:
- using secure IT systems and firewalls;
- having a clean desk policy;
- document storage security procedures;
- appropriate training for our employees;
- taking all reasonable steps to ensure information provided on our website is protected;
- taking all reasonable steps to de-identify and destroy personal information that is no longer required for the purpose it was originally obtained.
- We takes great care to protect personal information on our website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. The website may contain links to other sites. CCI Traders or its legal bodies or affiliates is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.